Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Week 21: Creepy Doll, Eating like a Man, and Healthy Cookies

This week was a very busy one and I loved it. But what I loved the most about it is the fact that Madame M got her TEMPLE RECOMMEND yesterday and will be going on Saturday!!!!! Ahhh it's just so fun to think about. And she was so excited when we told her she could go so soon after her baptism! Which is saying a lot, considering she doesn't get too excited about many things. Except for dancing with her dog, Pepperoni. It's great. She's great. Life is great.

What else. Ohh. Madame M gave me this creeepy doll. I mean, dolls are already a little creepy, but this one is over the top.  Its hands are sewn to its head, and it's just supposed to lay face down on your bed. And it's face is drawn onto its head with red marker. So scary. Also, it has a full head of hair so it looks like a grown man. And it has a clubbed foot. And only one shoe. And it has a mouse on its diaper. I just... Don't understand why someone would made such a creepy doll. It literally could have come out of a horror movie. But we've been placing it around in our house, scaring the other sisters. It's like a little war. It's hilarious. Mom, it reminds me of the clown that we found in the house and how you and your friends did kind of the same thing. So funny!

Also, you're never going to believe this. I'm singing at Zone Conference tomorrow with a few other sisters. Can you believe they still trust me after what happened last time? It confuses me. So hopefully I don't mess everything up again. Sister Heckert (I live with her) (( And I really love her a lot )) read me her journal entry from the last Zone Conference and it was so funny. We were just cracking up. "I was just praying that it would end." Classic.

I also eat way too fast. Whenever we're at dinner appointments, I finish my meal, and Sister Newren and all the other ladies are only half done with their meal. But the dad is usually done by the time I'm done. So it's okay. I just eat at the pace of a grown man. 

Mom, you would love the sisters here. They make cookies out of beans. And they use whole grain flour. And instead of chocolate chips, they use raisins. And instead of butter, they use applesauce. And sometimes, I just want a regular cookie with some sugar. 

I love my mission. I love my Savior, and I love His gospel. It's brings me so much peach and comfort. I love all of you and all that you do. You guys really are the best. 

Much love,
Sister Livingston


1. Creepy doll haunting our house

2. Our mail box. Every day. Let's make a goal to change this. 


3. If you look really hard, you can see me hiding behind the Book of Mormon. 


Hooray
for fun hats
and for little Jackson.
What a cutie he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment