Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 69: A year older and she can't remember anything!

Hello! 

This week was grand. So grand I don't even remember what happened. Nothing too special, I suppose, but we've been able to work with the members a lot and we're seeing results! Members are key in missionary work. Things are really taking off in this area and it's exciting to see. 

I love being back in Kirtland. It's so fun to get to see the people I grew to love again. And to receive Madame M's gifts again (see picture), of course. That's how you really know you're in Kirtland. 



I love this work, I love the early saints (especially Joseph and Emma) and I love my Savior. I know that He lives and that He loves us perfectly. 

That's all. Until next week, pals!

Sister Livingston

No comments:

Post a Comment