Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A letter about Jayne from her first companion, Sis. de Kock

Dearest Sister and Brother Livingston :) 

It's Sister de Kock :) I just had to email to tell you how much I love your daughter! I am so grateful to President for allowing me to train her! She is an amazing missionary! She is hardworking, obedient, dedicated and enthusiastic about this work!! 
We have so much fun together! Too much fun I think! :) She makes me laugh so much! Being her companion has been such a blessing and I am already dreading when our companionship ends! 
She speaks of you all so often! I love hearing the stories of your family! Hearing the cute things Laker says and how funny Lucy is and seeing all her cute nephews and nieces! Also Sister Livingston I am extremely impressed by your amazing yoga skills! :)
 

You have raised a wonderful daughter! I love her and hope we will be friends for a very long time!! I I will have to come visit you all in California one day, maybe for Jayne's wedding to Chancey :P! 

I promise to take care of her for you! She is doing really well! And we love serving the Lord together especially in this amazing place!! 

I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas Season! 

Lots of Love, 
Sister de Kock 

No comments:

Post a Comment