Friday, July 31, 2015

Week 45: Honey, I'm hooome! Just kidding. Still in OH.

Good afternoon!

This week was miraculous. Literally. SO many miracles. The work here has been pretty slow lately, but we found 9 new investigators this week! All of that walking and talking with people is starting to pay off. Okay, it pays off no matter now many people we actually get to teach from it, but just in different forms. Because God is good! But before I get too excited, we need to continue working hard so that they can all be progressing.

I also got to go on exchanges with Sister Morrison again, and this time we stayed in her area, which is Kirtland! Kirtland is where I have left a piece of my heart. So that was really fun.


 I got to see Sister Clarkson. She is a less-active that they're trying to get to the temple, and she is my favorite person that I've met out here so far. I LOVE that lady like no other. 


Then I also got to see the Putnams, Danyelle and Isaac, and Sister Shepard! She's the 96 yr old roller-skater lady. Remember her? Me too. But she remembered my name! That was exciting. I didn't think she'd have a clue who I was.

. 

Danyelle started to cry when I walked in. Either she was really happy to see me, or really sad to see me. Probably the latter of the two. But I was really happy to see her, so that's good.


Because that's all that matters, right? That I'm happy? Just kidding. Not even close to the truth. Tricked ya! But it was really fun getting to go back. It felt like I was coming home. Plus, I got to drive the van again. 

Yesterday was the end of my chocolate fast, thank goodness. I did it! Except for I have a confession. I accidentally had an Oreo at District Meeting on Thursday. I forgot about my "no chocolate" thing when they were offered. So I took it. And I ate it. And I loved it. It was a s'mores one. Not the classic. Just in case you wanted to know.

Okay my companion is done emailing and I feel bad for making her wait so I have to go. But I love you guys and I'm so happy here!

Love,
Sister Livingston. 

No comments:

Post a Comment