Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Weel 75: Chocolate & Tears.

Dear you,

You know how chocolate tastes really good? It does. Well this week, things got a little out of hand. I'm not really sure how it happened, but there is a lady in our ward who is a huge coupon-er. This past week, she bought 3 boxes of snickers--death. She said we could take some, so I took 2. But she said that wasn't enough! So I took a few more. Still not enough. So then,  between Sister Henrie (hooray for exchanges) and I, we took about 15. Within 24 hours, I had eaten 9 of them. Then, we went back to their house only to find more snickers. Double death. Again, we got 15 more. Within 12 hours, I had eaten 6 of them. Did I enjoy them? You betcha! Do I regret it? Not even once. You may, though, when you see me. Sorry. But not really, actually. They were way good. They had almonds in them. Mmm.

Also, we had interviews with President. I cried the whole time. I don't know why. Things get weird at this point in your mission. But President is amazing and is a very inspired man. Also, Sister Brown is the best. She loves chocolate ice cream, so we love her. She's a cutie.

Nothing too too grand has happened this week other than that. Chocolate and tears. Oh! Tammi spoke at a fireside! Well she just shared her testimony for a few minutes. It was neat because she talked about things that led her to this gospel that she hadn't shared with us before. She's so awesome! We're still trying to find new people to teach, but it's kind of rough right now. Not many people are fans of the "Mormon girls going around". We were even given some anti papers! Sheesh. Too bad they didn't even effect us. Nice try, pals. 

I know that Jesus Christ lives and that He is our Savior. I love Him and what His life means for us. I love Kirltand, and all the things that took place here. I want to live here forever. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints truly contains the fullness of His gospel, and I. LOVE. IT.

I hope you all have a great week! I love you. 

Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment