Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Week 72: Cousins Meet on Tour!

Hello! I really don't have much to report for this week.

 I took a descendant of Willard Richards on tour! That was pretty neat. Isn't he one of our ancestors? I think. I don't know. I told him we were probably cousins, though. So hopefully I'm not a liar. 

I got to go on exchanges back to Shaker! That was fun. I only saw one person I knew though. But that one person was BILL CHAPMAN. So that was really neat. He's on fire, faithful as ever and even spoke in Sacrament meeting. Boom.

Wild Bill.
That's about it. I'd send you pictures, but something happened to my camera, so now I can't send any. They just show up as word documents with all kinds of boxes/weird characters, which is a little depressing. So, Maybe you'll never get to see pictures of my mission again. I'll work on it though. No worries. 

I love you all! Happy February! 

Sister Livingston

Midget.

I serve with Models. Lots of them.





Artwork with Peter.

Please excuse the lack of makeup in all of these. I'll put more effort into looking good one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment