Sunday, April 26, 2015

A letter from Sister Heckert, who lives with Jayne

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hello there-

So my name is Sister Heckert and I live with your daughter (or sister) Jayne.  She serves in Kirtland & I'm in Kirtland North, so we get to interact a fairly good amount.  I just wanted to write & let you know how wonderful Sister Livingston is.  I love her and am so happy I've had the chance to spend some time with her while we are serving missions. She loves people here so deeply and sincerely & is truly such an amazing example of charity.  I think she tends to be hard on herself but she really is doing INCREDIBLE things for the people in Ohio--whether it's long term residents or people who stop in for a tour.

She always makes me laugh.  HOLY COW is Sis. Liv funny.  Probably the most hilarious sister in all of Kirtland.  She makes everyone laugh.  Which is something we as missionaries REALLY need.  She is also incredible at teaching & testifying.  I am grateful for her testimony and her y . 

I hope I get to meet you one day cause I've heard a lot about you & if you're anything like Sister Livingston, you're probably ridiculously cool.  Have a good week! Don't worry about writing back.  I just wanted to write a quick note.

Love,
Sister Heckert

No comments:

Post a Comment