Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Week 32: She got a penpal!



Hello! This week was really good. Really really good. Missions are fun. But also really hard. I might have said this last week, but we've been working with our area book a lot  because there are literally 100s of people in that thing from 2005-present and it's overwhelming. But also fun. I love organizing and cleaning things out. 

Social Media splits was amazing! Actually, planning it was really stressful. We didn't have a car of our own, so we had to rely on members all day to pick us up and drop us off. But, a lot of times appointments fall through so you end up doing backups and then you aren't where you tell the members you're going to be. Does that make sense? I don't know. But I don't have time right now so I'm not even going to re-read this. But look at #clevelandldsmissionaries and find me. I'm famous. Just kidding. Gotcha!

Ohio weather doesn't make sense. One day it's beautiful and warm and sunny, and the next there's a dreary rain storm. But the skies are always SO pretty. I love it. Also I almost just spelt "skies", "skys". And that would have been silly of me. 

I GOT A PEN PAL THIS WEEK! That was definitely my highlight. We were taking chats at the VC and this girl came on asking about a missionary pen pal service. She isn't a member. I told her I wasn't sure what she was talking about (it wasn't DearElder) but that I would be happy to write her. She said she wants me to teach her about the gospel! So I'm really excited. Though, I'm not sure how to teach through letters. Because I won't be able to tell how she takes things... so it'll be interesting. 

But yeah. The church is true. And I love it a lot. My testimony is growing ever stronger. And that's a good thing. So the end. I love you all!

Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment