Thursday, April 2, 2015

Week 27: Bumping into Lots of Greats Grandma

I've been tricked! It's not actually Spring weather, unfortunately. Yesterday it was sunny and looked warm so I just put on a little dress and we left for church! It felt cold outside cold, but I just dealt with it. Then we got in the car-- 26 degrees. Sneaky, Ohio. Back to the countless laps in the gym at the church, I guess.

But this week was good! I took a nasty call though. Some guy called and was just asking ridiculous questions. Then he just started saying some rude/crude overall mean things. Meaner things than anyone has ever said to me. It really shook me up for some reason. But I'm just a baby. And once again, Brother Decker saved the day. Somehow he always knows what to say. I just love him a lot. 

Sometimes I wish people couldn't see our name tags. Because sometimes.... we do things that don't look the best, you know? For example, dropping off loads and loads and loads of creepy, gross, dirty things at Goodwill that Madame M gives to us. We did that this week. We just dumped if off on the sidewalk and scurried away, hoping no one saw us. And also, there's a less active in our ward and the guy who owns her house stopped paying for the trash guy to pick up their trash. So we just got all of her trash and put it in some huge trash bags, shoved it all in our glorious minivan, and drove away. And the whole time her neighbor just stood there watching us. We looked like we were homeless people searching for food or something. So embarrassing. But so funny. 

We have an appointment right now so I have to go. But isn't it P-Day? What's going on? I don't know. But I love you all! Have a wonderful day and week and month.
1.  My buddy.


2.  Johnson Home!


3.  Just some selfies with my lots of greats grandma.



No comments:

Post a Comment